2017年6月12日月曜日

thought


I never thought I could be old
I thought I will be 5, or 10, or 15 forever
I got so much things to do
but so little time
I wish I can travel the world
and see its wonders
with my own eyes
I wish I'd never be old
I wish I will be a child forever
I wish I will never die
I wish I never feel pain
no discomfort, no hurt feelings
I wish I never lack of testosterone
I wish I could be bright and never forget
I wish the sun will never go down
I wish I'd be forever in the forest
and on the beach, on the shore
I wish I can paint a lot
I wish I can sleep whenever I want
I wish I will not fail anymore
nor bullied, nor suffered
I wish I could sense the warm grass again
and sense it with my skin
and fly to the stars and galaxies
and never go back to certain place


I wish to kiss my daughter a lot more
I wish to hug my daughter forever
I wish I can bring her in my arms
Like the first time I did
Like the moment she was born
God...
God...
God...
Will you give me your mercy
Will God give me a mercy
and the heaven that I'm longing for
and the forever living that I wish for
God...
God...
God...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...