2021年1月22日金曜日

The house

 I remember the first time I got into this house. Everything was empty and no one was here with me. Remember that the first night i was going to Surabaya, tired and I decided to give a visit to my new house



I was not afraid that it was a little bit spooky, to sleep alone in a empty house. Of course with no neighbors. And I still remember that in front of my house there were no houses yet. And the view was the cemetery across the river.

But it was the night when I was so happy I had the courage to sleep in my own house. And up to this moment there are a lot of changes happening. I thought that it will come this way. The house is very much different now. But I still love the house though. Because this is my house and I have so many history and so many memories. 

I guess the air is a little bit different now, and maybe also the plants and the water. But my heart stays the same and feel the warmth of this house always.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...