2022年10月23日日曜日

how I feel my life right now


Life is so beautiful, that's all I can say.

That concludes everything, but I think there are more. Right from the beginning it was not about winning or losing. But rather, it is about how we enjoy and make memories that will last forever, in our mind and also in the universe. 

I was a little bit of a shy boy when I was in school until my high school I didn't really know who I was, nor where I stand in this world. I was having some kind of identity crisis when I was early in my junior high school. But no one knew about it, even my parents, also my family because everybody is so busy with their own problems. 

 I was convinced that I was not a valuable person, at least that was what I thought I was. Every day was struggling and every day was questioning where were me in my world and in the universe and in the eyes of everyone. 

 Until recently that I have found so many ways to prove my existence, and in my mind I know that I am someone. Then I have my own place and that I have my own role.

When I was a kid I was often told that I have no value because I didn't know anything, and that was because I was the youngest and the last child. My mother really gave me that kind of understanding of who I was. Also my brothers and sisters were not really giving me the support that I needed. My brothers were busy with their own friends and their own problems even, and I was never making any problems back then. 

 I feel that my life it's always for other people, to this day. I always wanted sometime for me to really convince myself that I have an existence. That is also why I have some trouble with my friends because I always want to show them my success and my achievements. 

 I really hope that in my heart they will be a place for myself that I've always wanted. And I think I begin to realize that. 

 Thank you for everything, life.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...